If you have no further use for your company and it is not in financial difficulty or insolvent you can voluntarily deregister your company by lodging a form 6010 with ASIC.

For more information please visit ASIC's deregistering a company page.


The information on this site is of a general nature only and does not constitute legal, tax, commercial or other professional advice. You must seek your own advice in relation to your particular circumstances before acting. View our full terms & conditions.

Need more information? Check out other frequently asked questions.

How do I cancel my company? I want to cancel my company? I no longer want my company?