Welcome to our website. This website is owned and operated by CNCNA PTY. LTD. (ABN 63 129 795 339) trading as ECOMPANIES.COM.AU ￼
￼its successors and assignees (we, our or us). It is available at: www.ecompanies.com.au (Site) and may
be available through other addresses or channels.
use of our Site and form a contract between you and us if you use the Site. Please read these Terms carefully. If you have any questions, please
contact us using the details below. Your
use of the Site indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access these Terms and that you have read and accepted these Terms.
Information: The information, including statements, opinions and documents, contained in this Site (Information) is
for general information purposes only. It does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances, and it is not
advice. Any reliance you place on the Information is at your own risk. Before acting on any Information, we recommend that you
consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances, carry out your own research and seek professional advice, where necessary.
Amendment: The Information and Terms may be amended without notice from time to time in our sole discretion. Your
use of our Site following any amendments indicates that you accept the amendments. You should check the Terms regularly to ensure
you are aware of any changes, and only proceed to use the Site if you accept and will comply with the new Terms.
Your warranties: You warrant to us that you have the legal capacity to enter these Terms and form a contract, and
that you have read and understood these Terms, before using the Site.
Licence to use the Site: We grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non- transferable right
and licence to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with these Terms. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
Prohibited conduct: You must not:
- Use the Site for any activities, or post or transmit any material from the Site:
- unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
- that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- that defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious,
offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach
of confidence or in breach of privacy; or
- that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute;
- Interfere with or inhibit any user from using the Site;
- Use the Site to send unsolicited email messages;
- Attempt to or tamper with, hinder or modify the Site, knowingly transmit viruses or other disabling features, or damage or interfere with the Site, including but not limited to the use of trojan horses, viruses, or piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with the Site; or
- Facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
- Copyright and intellectual property rights: Our Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is
protected by Australian and international laws, including but not limited to the trademarks, trade names, software, content, design,
images, graphics, appearance, layout and look of our Site. We own the copyright which subsists in all creative and literary works displayed on the Site.
You agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site, and that
nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights. Your use of the Site does not grant you a licence to,
or act as a right to, use any of the intellectual property, whether registered or unregistered, displayed on the Site without the
express written permission of the owner.
You must not breach any copyright or intellectual property rights connected with the Site. This includes but is not limited to:
- altering or modifying any of the code or the material on the Site;
- causing any of the material on the Site to be framed or embedded in another website;
- creating derivative works from the content of the Site; or
- using the Site for commercial purposes.
Republishing: You may republish, copy, distribute, transmit, or publicly display (in hard copy, soft copy or online)
material on the Site on the following grounds:
- you must make no alterations to the material;
- you must attribute the material to our Site, including linking back to our Site where possible; and
- you must not do so in a way that could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent,
seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in
breach of confidence or in breach of privacy, or that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute.
Your content: If you choose to add any content on the Site, you:
- warrant to us that you have all necessary rights to post the content;
- grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that
content in any way (including but not limited to, by reproducing, changing, and communicating the content to the public) and
permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing; and
you consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any
content in which any third party has moral rights, you must ensure that the third party consents in the same manner.
- Third party information: The Site may contain third party information, including but not limited to user comments,
guest articles and advertisements (Third Party Information). We do not control, recommend, endorse, sponsor or approve Third Party
Information, including any information, products or services mentioned in Third Party Information. You should make your own
investigations with respect to the suitability of Third Party Information for you.
- Third party links and websites: This Site may contain links to websites owned by third parties (Third Party Sites).
We do not control, recommend, endorse, sponsor or approve Third Party Sites, including any information, products or services mentioned
on Third Party Sites. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of Third Party Sites for you.
- Reservation of rights: We reserve the right to amend or delete any and all of your content, Third Party Information
and/or Third Party Sites, and to block any user, if we believe that there is a violation of these Terms, or for any other reason, in
our sole discretion.
- Delays and outages: We are not responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Site. We will use commercially
reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. We cannot warrant that the Site will be available at all times or at any
given time. We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Site in whole or in part. We are not responsible for any
loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Site.
- Limitation of liability: To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss, damage, costs or
expense, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential including loss of profits, suffered by you or any third
party, or claims made against you or any third party which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access,
￼To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, guarantees, warranties or terms
￼(whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms, and the Australian
￼Consumer Law to the extent applicable.
- Disclaimer The Site is provided to you without warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied
warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in any material
on the Site or your access to the Site will be error free, that any defects will be corrected, that the Site or the server which
stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components, or that the Site will operate on a
continuous basis or be available at any time.
While we endeavour to keep the Site and Information up to date and correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantee,
express or implied, about:
￼You read, use, and act on information contained on the Site, Third Party Information and/or Third￼
the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any Information, images, products, services, or
related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose;
- Third Party Information; or
- Third Party Sites.
Indemnity: By using the Site, you agree to defend and fully indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors,
employees, contractors and agents) harmless from and against all claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or
expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis), including in tort, contract or negligence, arising out of or
This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Site. These Terms, and any rights and
licences granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
- your use of or access to the Site;
- any breach by you of these Terms; or
- any wilful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by you.
Breach: You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the
Site. By using the Site, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms are reasonable. If you do
not think they are reasonable you must not use the Site. We reserve the right to remove any and all content found to be in breach of
intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, or which in our opinion is deemed inappropriate and/or illegal.
If you breach these Terms, we reserve the right to block you from the Site and to enforce our rights against you. If we do not act in
relation to a breach of these Terms by you, this does not waive our rights to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches of
these Terms by you. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Exclusion of competitors: You are prohibited from using the Site, including the Information, in any way that competes
with our business. If you breach this term, we will hold you responsible for any loss that we may sustain, and hold you accountable
for any profits that you may make from non-permitted use. We reserve the right to exclude any person from using the Site and
Information, in our sole discretion.
Enforceability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of law,
then the provision will not apply in that jurisdiction and is deemed not to have been included in these Terms in that jurisdiction.
This will not affect the remainder of these Terms, which continue in full force and effect.
- Further assurances:Each party must, at its own expense, do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to
these Terms and the events contemplated by them.
- Termination: These Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without notice to you.
In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms and limitations of liability set out in the Terms will survive.
- Disputes: You agree to use your best endeavours to use mediation and negotiation to resolve any dispute arising out
of or relating to these Terms, prior to resorting to an external dispute resolution process. Please notify us in writing of any
dispute you may have.
- Jurisdiction: Your use of the Site and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South
Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia
and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in New South Wales. The Site may be accessed throughout Australia
and overseas. We make no representation that the Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country
outside Australia. If you access the Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with
the laws in the place where you access the Site.
For any questions or notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
CNCNA PTY. LTD (ABN 63 129 795 339)
PO Box 771
Broadway NSW 2007
Last update: 17 April 2017